Catonsville Violin Studio

Private Lessons and Performances

Catherine Gates, violinist

APPEARANCE AGREEMENT

This contract (the "Agreement") is made on this day of __________,____,between Client (the "Client") and The Catonsville Violin Studio (the “Talent”) hiring of the Talent as independent contractors to perform (the "Performance") for Client at _____________________(the "Venue"), located at the address of ________________________________________.

It is agreed as follows:

1. Place, date, and time of Performance. The parties agree that the time and place of Performance will be Venue, located at the address of  ____________________ , on ____________________ at _____________.        .

2. Description of Performance. Performance will be a musical performance with musical content decided by the Talent. Performance will last of a minimum of __________minutes/Hours.

3. Payment. Compensation for the Performance will be __________ dollars, payable by cashier's check, cash, or money order (together being the "Fee"). A 20% deposit of Fee is due prior to performance. Initial deposit is an agreement to the terms of this contract. This is a required condition for the contract to proceed; The remaining 80% of Fee is due immediately upon the talents arrival at event site, before the actual performance. Any remaining balance may be made earlier.

4. Cancellation. If full payment is not made by the time immediately prior to the Talent’s performance, performance may be cancelled by the Talent, and Client may not seek any damages. Cancellation may be made by Client 48 hours prior to the time of Performance, in which case Client's 20% deposit of Fee is non-refundable, Client will not have to pay the remaining 80% of Fee. If performance is cancelled within 48 hours of the performance, The Client must pay Talent’s full Fee. Talent may cancel at any time prior to the performance in which case Talent must refund Fee in its entirety.

 

Client_________________________

Talent_________________________

Date___________________________